• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LIVE FROM MINNESOTA

LIVE FROM MINNESOTA

imagejpeg_2_zps2e478a1a.jpg

imagejpeg_3_zpsbf5a9e29.jpg

That looks pretty much like a Nytro with a bunch of stickers.......

That's definitely not the same sled in those other pcs.

All Users... please post in moderation, as the server is taking a big hit with all of the traffic from the pre-release hours before Yamahas big debut. If the server is waiting to post your thread, do NOT hit post again ... its taking time to recover... the more you hit post the more double posting we will have and the bigger load on the server....it will NOT make it post faster.

yamajammer76 said:
De250r said:
If its a cat it will b like when the Cold War ended. Good things might come from it but it would take years to have it feel normal

We just have to think more like Mazda and Ford working together or GM and Toyota. It is a new world out there. Snowmobile sales are down and BRP and Polaris dominate what little market that remains. Cat and Yamaha really might have to start working together to compete against the Big 2 in a shrinking market. That doesn't mean every sled will be re-badged or every piece of tech will be shared, that just means that they will work together when it makes sense.

I bet their will still be Yamaha produced snowmobiles to go along with the YamaCat.

Agreed!!

So for everyone who thinks the Viper pictures are fake... where in the world are the real ones? Hmm :-o

yamy07 said:
brad d said:
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=db085c9efa439f749a1a165bdbf1dd311eb10bbb.35204
Ok I saw the link- now please explain the conclusion. Real or not?

megamillions-ela.jpg

it shows pixels that have been edited... im not good at using it but its a tool to defunct Photoshoped photos.

i dont know if its real or not.... but they seem to be letting it on this site now.. so one would think its fake

This thread is going to hit 200 pages easy but noon feb 20/2013.Imagine how much smoke the server will produce :jump: .

Back