• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AKrider said:
natedawgedog said:
but who really knows, I think everyone is thinking way to hard into this, and NO ONE in this thread has a clue what is going to be released. this thread reminds me of the game "telephone" for those that remember early elementary school days or stupid highschool rumors getting way out of hand and blown way out of proportion

I believe there are people who have posted that know what's coming out and have said as much but people choose to ignore it. I can't believe how some guys can continue to have faith that Yamaha is somehow, going to magically revolutionize the sled market after all these years. When was the last time they did something significant enough to GAIN market share? It was the 1984 Phazer!. Nothing else since then has had such an impact.

There are going to be a bunch of unhappy people on this site come the 20th. Yamaha is just trying to get back into the game on equal footing, they won't be revolutionizing anything. I think they will come out with a nice sled, but it won't be a game changer by any means. Lower your expectations and don't be expecting a 1965 Cat with slide rail rear suspension, a 1966 Cat with a low, front engine mounting, a 1980 TXL Indy with independent front suspension or a 2003 Ski-doo Rev with rider forward ergos. Those were game changing sleds. Yamaha has NEVER introduced a snowmachine that changed the way sleds were produced. They take existing ideas and improve upon them. If all they do is fix the outstanding issues with a Cat Procross sled they will have something light years ahead in ride and handling than ANY current existing production Yamaha. The brand loyal faithful can continue to purchase Apex's and Vectors and the rest of the buying public can move ahead towards the future and buy a lighter, better handling sled. That is my take on the 2014's.
That term Game Changer is well over used....................................A clean sheet of paper is what yamaha will need(and may bring this week)

Thouhgt i´d just but all pics in one basket to show that all of them are from the same picture (last one)

MainImage_00000627_zps1b459ce3.jpg

In this pic if u zoom in u can see they have used "paint" and just brushed a text over :p

fb.jpg

535368_537823682916420_1403289804_n.jpg

1289757334pR0d3r.jpg

robo cop said:
factory turbo??

No - but a factory Supercharged sled would be an Industry first......

It could just be same old sleds with with Supercharged Apex's and Nytro's - most likely though is new Chasis with Superchared Apex/Nytro Motors - Although no need for Apex Motor if you Supe the Nytro - Keep the lineup simple then.

Let's just say the magazines have ALL the info on the new sleds as they are making the articles on them....and the new Yammy WILL be a GAME CHANGER.

MikeWalters said:
"Industry First"

Could be a horn... beep beep.

I already have one on my Nytro, so Yamaha will have to get the patent from stopdropanroll. I love the looks and comments from people sitting trailside when you give 'em honk as your passin thru. ;)!

DeepFrz said:
I've been searching through the source code on www.yournextsled.com and have been finding some hidden pictures. I haven't stumbled upon anything major yet, but who knows what's there.

fb.jpg
I been searching too, not shure if this is for yamaha or all brands for 2014

Attachments

• 227755_351777384930056_1502455113_n.jpg
    227755_351777384930056_1502455113_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 161
Can't wait for the snodeo march 1-2 Coleman state park NH ill b riding the snake( wait that sounds bad)maybe yamaha should rethink the snake theme

I'm gonna go wear out my sliders and carbides today for a bit. Take my son on a hotdog cookin ride. That will take my mind of it. Ill b like that Chevy commercial were they r looking for spots without cell service to cook so I don't check my phone:)

This will easily reach 100 pages before the weekend is over. If I get a chance I will post some photos from the UP of Michigan. We are leaving at 5 am Monday morning for the whole week to ride the western side of the UP.

Last year I found some free WiFi where we stayed. I am hoping I do again so I can track the big news but I am sure the dealer we stay next door to will fill us in too.

Back