• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many people will try posting at the sa me time to be the 100th post? Haha. The server might melt down.

Ah crap, missed 90..

So what do we know what at this point?
1 ....every Yami dealer is going to Minni....
2. Its the year of the snake.....
3. Snakes figure prominently in past sleds
4. ....so does srx, sx, and a few other initials

I think its a sled with an engine and a track, that is lighter, called the Viper Venom SRX-XS. It has snake graphics, revs your heart, and every dealer will have to bring one home in their luggage when they leave MN.

Lets go 100, we still have lots of time!

OTM

I say that in exactly 10 minutes, we all type a post that says "100?" and push the submit button. Winner gets 1 quarter in the mail from everyone who has posted here...

Haha. What a debacle this thread is. Just in case Yamaha is following wondering if they still have people who care...I think they have their answer...

Rev? As in ski doo rev.. hope I'm not banned for saying them bad bad words.. hah for all i know they might be starred after i hit submit automatically.

Subaru2006

I want to play................... I'm wonering like many others if yam will 100% stick with 4-strokers or bring in some super "HOT" new smoker???????????????? I say---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------pause---------------------------------------------------------drum roll please..... FLIP a coin. LaLaLa :-o MM.

I know we're all just taking a stab at it so...from all the info we know at this point, I realy think it will be that horizontal tilting chassis that Yamaha has patented. It will have an updated Nytro type engine (NA), no turbo. Nothing to do with Cat at all (for this new sled). Can't wait to see who's guess is closest!

It's not cat and yamaha its skidoo here's proof. Yamaha front and skidoo rear. You saw it here first

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 80
i think there will be more then one sled revealed in a new chassis with new motors. maybe they will bring some new game changing idea, or maybe it will be there first 200 hp factory sled i dont think there will be a cat part in it 100% yamaha. mountain sled maybe this year or next but it should be impressive with the help of chris brown. its obvious that it will have a snake themed name. and hopefully 509 is helping with thier graphics. i dont care what it is as long as its lighter and more hp and a cross over ok maybe i do care.

Either way if they come out new... who's buying one?

Depending but I'm really interested. Hopefully its not a "game changer".....

Subaru2006

vice108 said:
I can't remember right now but is the newer apex motor still a 5 valve or did it go to a 4 valve like the R1?

Current Apex engines still have the 20 valve head.

Back