• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Depending upon what it is and price point I might buy one. My wife is ready to start riding again after our second and hopefully last kid. With the winters we've had there r some pretty good deals out there. She bought a new venom when it first came out and she loved it. She regrets selling it. So we will b in the market soon. Power steering venture is pretty nice as well

07 Apex Gt said:
i've heard sr viper a few times now

My prediction is SRViper and SRVenom. SRViper running a Nytro engine and SRVenom running a new smaller 100-110 HP 3 cylinder.

With that said, I assume the Apex will continue for another year? How about the Vector?

Last, will there be a new (or moderately re-designed) Phazer? Some said that a new Phazer was ready to go next year, but they held it back.

I'm going to tell y'all what I want versus guessing what is coming for 2014. It will be my contribution to reach 100. An honest 500 lb 4-stroke with at least 135 HP, 10 gallon tank, factory HID lights, storage, electronic push button reverse, outlets for electronics, and a nice rebuildable shock package valves from the factory for us bigger boys. If I can buy it for $12,000, I will.

Back