• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Pics...

You guys are all a bunch of young kids! I'm in my second year of collecting social security.

I rode a 137 all 2017....I removed the blocks first, nada....then removed the entire rod. Still not what I wanted. Im lighter then many here maybe?....Im around 185lbs and sit right on the tank up front. Only stud up middle.

Unless you have owned and worked on both skids, its hard to understand the differences I found. Being a Doo guy you get used to Rmotion and how it is playful and can be raised in the nose at will.

Dan
So do you have to let off the gas to corner does it still corner flat

If you want the 137 to wheelie just modify or remove your block stops to how much slower you want to go across the lake or in the trails ...lol
Not sure who wants there sled to wheelie ,were more concerned about being the first one around the corner

Given that the spindles on the new front end are supposedly 1.5 inches longer from the ski bolt to where the lower ball joint is, it will be less likely to have the skis in the air on the 2020's.
Thats good news

Im getting ready for work this morning and have this strange urge to buy a new yamy.. :)
Screenshot_2019-03-13-06-51-35.png

So do you have to let off the gas to corner does it still corner flat

I usually come into the corner and let off gas just enough to let the front bite into the corner then accelerate out of the apex.

Hard to gas around the whole corner with bog power under the hood.

Last edited:
I usually come into the corner and let off gas just enough to let the front bite into the corner then accelerate out of the apex.

Hard to gas around the whole corner with 300hp under the hood.

Beauty of the transfer....and I am a very active rider. You can make a good skid work with your body and right thumb. Just a blast coming into corners hard, Ski's biting hard with the ACE 8" carbides, then driving thru apex and then hammer out lightening up the nose.

Back