• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Sidewinder or Tcat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Dan for posting that. The light was pretty crappy under the tent so I did the best I could to get the colour. IT is much better than I expected and is bronze metal flake. In person and it should look really nice on the trail. I was very skeptical but could get used to it. i was really surprised how nice the new alphas look in the silver light and silver dark. Sharp looking sled. reminds me of the fighter from years ago. The powder blue yamahas actually look good in person but would still prefer dk blue. The fit and finish did look better again in person and I really like the higher seat on the longer sleds. I will be upgrading mine to a high country orange from past years.

Thanks Dan for posting that. The light was pretty crappy under the tent so I did the best I could to get the colour. IT is much better than I expected and is bronze metal flake. In person and it should look really nice on the trail. I was very skeptical but could get used to it. i was really surprised how nice the new alphas look in the silver light and silver dark. Sharp looking sled. reminds me of the fighter from years ago. The powder blue yamahas actually look good in person but would still prefer dk blue. The fit and finish did look better again in person and I really like the higher seat on the longer sleds. I will be upgrading mine to a high country orange from past years.
Any chance you saw a Sidewinder in Blue and Orange? SE model? Damn that looks pretty to me. Kinda stuck on orange. But with blue it looks pretty tight.
Thanks

I just can’t get past those gold spindles ! I really liked the SE in 17. And the shocks really are not all that bad. No really I like the idea of the T cat with the manual shocks at that price but those gold spindles! WTF were they thinking really. Wonder how hard they would be to just take in and have them repainted a different color? Like green! Maybe Clutchmaster would have a lead on a good green color?:eek:

Sorry, i just can't stand that green with piss brownish/gold spindles.
Paint the spindles & put a wrap on it then i'd say go Cat.
For under $1000 difference, i'd pick the best/closest dealer.

My 2 cents

Sorry, i just can't stand that green with piss brownish/gold spindles.
Paint the spindles & put a wrap on it then i'd say go Cat.
For under $1000 difference, i'd pick the best/closest dealer.

My 2 cents

Maybe if your color blind, that color combo would work.

The difference is $2000 around here between T-Cat and GT. Cat dealer giving 3 year warranty also.

What's the black thing in front of the headlights? Looks like a modular helmet breath mask. After zooming in...something lying there? In any case, my impression is pretty much yuck. Sidewinders look better. Any year.

What's the black thing in front of the headlights? Looks like a modular helmet breath mask. After zooming in...something lying there? In any case, my impression is pretty much yuck. Sidewinders look better. Any year.
I have looked closely at the video, and I believe this Tcat has some accessories on it possibly?

I just looked through the Cat Acc catalog and wow, nice to see alot of cool items. New style "TEAM" Handguards on the Tcat can have accessory mirrors added now. New Mid LXR Window on the Tcat too(not painted) but not sure if it comes with it or not, I see it is in the catalog too. Also some new luggage accessories from Cat that have new "speedrack" mount system.

Take a look at catalog: https://issuu.com/tsvcustomerservice/docs/pga201800025_catalog_us

Dan

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.33.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.35.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.36.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.36.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Yea anybody have pictures of a blue on blue le sled. Hopefully placing my order this weekend

They didn’t have any Yamaha sleds in Old Fordge, I was wondering myself about that baby blue:) I’m not a fan of colors choices on either Yama or Cat for 2020 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back