• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20200309-114900_Chrome.jpg

Great looking sleds but this is terrible.Did they put the Mountain Max name on a %100 cat with the ctec?
i was just having a facepalm moment wondering the same.

Do they really think people will buy these?!?! Who's going to pay more money just to get a Cat with Yamaha colors and decals?!?! They need to start making their own sleds again or just give up....this is just stupid!!

What would be interesting to know is if the Viper is still a 1049, or if it is the NA998
I just want to first at something today so here it goes. “This is not the whole lineup. They’re probably holding back something.”
No doubt, where is the enticer?

And on to the 2022 thread.

When you see companies like Ski-Doo and Polaris come out with some pretty cool stuff (Even if you aren't a fan of their brand you have to admit they are pushing things big time) and then you see Yam/Cat with same ole same ole....brutal.

OMG, when you go to "Build your Own" the only customization you can do is pay between 1-3k CDN for 12 to 36 months of extra warranty and add Loyalty program for a 0.5% reduction in rate.

I cannot understand why they even have a snowmobile R&D facility in Minoqua anymore? Seriously??

Might as well just do what little there is to do at Thief River Falls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back