• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 SRX Graphics

I have only seen it in 2 versions blue like mine and red also but other choices would be nice.

I painted mine off my viper for my 20 se
5B3C1C34-09FC-4510-84BF-D1B2E764406E.jpeg

You won't be disappointed. Had this one for a few years now. Not the most sleek ,but it gets the job done.
Winder Windshield.jpg

For anyone that knows me you know that I've got a problem leaving the graphics on my sleds stock.

I've always liked my sleds to be a little bit different looking than OEM, but still have an OEM look to them. Robb at Blown Concepts understands this and has nailed it over the years on all of my sleds.

I've got a new 2021 SRX coming and I really like what Yamaha has done with the looks of the new SRX this year, but there's always more.

I'd like to know what you TY members think. Leave the stock graphics on or change them up to something similar to what Robb designed last year on my wife's SideWinder (SX-R).

Does anyone have any outside of the box ideas?

Thanks for any input. Cheers!

View attachment 156323

View attachment 156324

View attachment 156325

View attachment 156326

;)! 2021 SRX on Snow is my favourite so far. Looking forward to see what you end up doing VX1R!

Does it come in orange? :)

Last time I looked (last week) Yamaha's website still had 2020 accessories listed.

No Orange at this time. We just launched the all Blue this year for the SRX.

;)! 2021 SRX on Snow is my favourite so far. Looking forward to see what you end up doing VX1R!

Good to know. Thanks.

Would love to see Red at some point in this windshield.

For anyone that knows me you know that I've got a problem leaving the graphics on my sleds stock.

I've always liked my sleds to be a little bit different looking than OEM, but still have an OEM look to them. Robb at Blown Concepts understands this and has nailed it over the years on all of my sleds.

I've got a new 2021 SRX coming and I really like what Yamaha has done with the looks of the new SRX this year, but there's always more.

I'd like to know what you TY members think. Leave the stock graphics on or change them up to something similar to what Robb designed last year on my wife's SideWinder (SX-R).

Does anyone have any outside of the box ideas?

Thanks for any input. Cheers!

View attachment 156323

View attachment 156324

View attachment 156325

View attachment 156326
Beautiful sled. I just picked up a TCAT 2020. Would like to get the small blue windshield but in black for my Cat, but can't seem to find one like that. Does Yamaha make one like the blue one but in black with no logos on it?

They make a black one just like the blue one, but has the Yamaha logo on it. Just put your registration sticker over it.

Beautiful sled. I just picked up a TCAT 2020. Would like to get the small blue windshield but in black for my Cat, but can't seem to find one like that. Does Yamaha make one like the blue one but in black with no logos on it?

Back