• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 BENTS Camp radar run.

jonlafon1

Lifetime Member
Mount Morris, WI. Chaney Lake, Upper MI eh!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX_SE

2024 Catalyst RXC

2017 Sidewinder LTX-SE. 11750 miles (SOLD)
Anyone going to Bents camp radar run on the Saturday the 19th? Clutchmaster, a few buddies and myself will be at Bents. We will be on ice with insulated trailer(NEO) granite in color. Stop over and or post if interested. NEO trailer black Durango with Honda generator running.

Last edited:

Sounds like good times.....won't be up till the following Tuesday +/-
Missed Hiller's too.
I'd like to make one of these.

Just stayed at Bent’s this weekend for two nights. Would love to come up next weekend to see the radar runs. Maybe I’ll have to take a day trip on Saturday from Tomahawk.

Maybe a little trail riding this week first!!!

95EB6766-9CC1-4750-B4DE-33723E95B13D.jpeg

Jon, do you know if it's a shaved ice or snow track? I was asked by someone, who thought it was more of a snow track vs ice. Not sure where he got his info from that thought that was the case. This may make a difference for some considering going. Thanks.

Snow. And it’s not hard packed snow. They run a small drag with a side by side to “groom it”1000 feet. This event I would consider to be a more fun event then serious racing.

Snow. And it’s not hard packed snow. They run a small drag with a side by side to “groom it”1000 feet. This event I would consider to be a more fun event then serious racing.
Thanks for the info. Exactly what I wanted to know. ;)!

109 mph. on TD max 17 pump fuel. 1000 ft snow track. The other half got 2nd in Bikini run. Heavy hitters are hitting on this set up. Absolute blast. Great to see Clutchmaster! Even managed to see my old 2017 sidewinder with another owner. :sled1:

Had several people comment on color scheme on this SE sled. They just loved it. Really liking this 22. Yamaha nailed the color scheme on the SE.

Back