• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Congratulations! What a Rollercoaster it has been up to you getting the sled. I am sure you are sleeping better now. Sure is a awesome looking sled!

On another note concerning 2022 GT power steering. I was told by the dealer that these models are scheduled to be built or parts arrive for build or something the LAST WEEK of December. So take it for what it is. Not great news for you guys but I did ask. Wanted to see what they said. And it does match other information as far as 1-2 weeks of early January.

I saw the LTX GT at the grass drags in New Hampshire last night. The seat was blue unlike the photos which show the seat being black.
I should have taken a picture.
I like the black seat better...

Congratulations! What a Rollercoaster it has been up to you getting the sled. I am sure you are sleeping better now. Sure is a awesome looking sled!
Thanks! Gotta get the 8000 ready and off the work stand! Then let the mods and new shocks go on!

Thanks! Gotta get the 8000 ready and off the work stand! Then let the mods and new shocks go on!

What shocks did you decide to go with on your new sled?

I see that you've got the stock shocks posted for sale.

I saw the LTX GT at the grass drags in New Hampshire last night. The seat was blue unlike the photos which show the seat being black.
I should have taken a picture.
I like the black seat better...
I saw the GT at the West-bend show in Wisconsin and thought that’s a lot of blue! I was not to fond of the dark blue to start and with the dark blue seat it did not appeal to me at all. I think a black seat would help a lot! I did think the SE looked better in person than in the photos I think that bright blue and orange should really pop against the snow.

I have not really sat on mine yet but the material is BETTER compared to 2017. Only reason I know is my other sled 2021 Cat 8000 has a much better seat then my 2017 sidewinder. That sled is sold but for sure the 21 seats were better then 17. Softer and more comfortable for sure.

That is one thing that was getting long in the tooth for me with the Apex. Ski-doo has really nice seats. Happy to see YamaCat up the ante.

C5D75D6F-173A-458D-BFCC-5E553645C65F.jpeg

Any one see a problem here besides the chip in the plastic? I really hope this is not a sign! Bottom pic is from another post of a 2022 SE!
Clown show in Thief River !! Ran out of decals? Throw it in the crate!
CC3C4911-8376-4F6B-8F06-13033A6CD1EA.jpeg
427D220E-E333-48E0-84DC-5556EF87EEFD.jpeg

Last edited:
On another note concerning 2022 GT power steering. I was told by the dealer that these models are scheduled to be built or parts arrive for build or something the LAST WEEK of December. So take it for what it is. Not great news for you guys but I did ask. Wanted to see what they said. And it does match other information as far as 1-2 weeks of early January.
I have an S-LX GT EPS on order, spoke with my dealer, and all they would tell me was they will be the last to be delivered, no timeline.

I have an S-LX GT EPS on order, spoke with my dealer, and all they would tell me was they will be the last to be delivered, no timeline.
You mean stx gt eps? I have one in order and my dealer did not indicate that my sled would be the last run at all

You mean stx gt eps? I have one in order and my dealer did not indicate that my sled would be the last run at all
Yes, STX, glad to hear that, I'm located in Ontario, Canada, not sure if that makes any difference?

Yes, STX, glad to hear that, I'm located in Ontario, Canada, not sure if that makes any difference?
I'm in saskatchewan, I kind of doubt that it makes a difference. I'll be calling the dealer this next week, I'll have to push him a bit more on a date.

Good to see the new sleds coming in.
Keep posting pictures of the new sleds!
Also looks like quite a few new people posting!
:welc::sled2::sled2::yam:

Back