• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

I agree with you 100%. The first year on my sidewinder I know for a fact, 100% positive I only used reverse two times over 2300 miles. When I disassembled the chain case that spring the bushing on the sprocket was worn excessively. Last winter are used the DMC upper gear and had zero wear, I think the longer bushing distribute the load much better and so far is proving to be a solid fix.
The key to the top gear bushing is that it fits properly hence why some stock gears/bushings last 200km and others a lot more. Any rocking side to side and it self destruct. I've yet to see a good stock bushing. Has nothing to do with driveshaft finish or reverse usage.

I heard from a very reliable source that 4 sleds with EPS were delivered to a dealer in VT, and one sled with EPS was delivered to another (different) dealer in VT.
I also have the LTX-GT on order and will be selling my 18 STX DX when it arrives!

My dealer in the Ottawa area has given me a VIN for my 2022 SRX and tells me the sled is coming in the next week or so

Began uncrating today, my ltx and friends srx in background.
77098E5D-DD33-49E4-AEE1-DFAD26D2A8FD.jpeg
53642385-5737-4DB7-A5C9-C90B42E3DFAC.jpeg

Did yours (and the srx) show up ahead of schedule? tia!
Actually a little late…..they were scheduled to ship on septmember 9 but shipped a few weeks later. They have been at the dealer a couple weeks about but they only have one guy in the shop right now so they are busy. They found a helper to go today and start uncrating a few sleds.

Reactions: CMR
I just ran across this pic on the Port Yamaha FB page of a very happy new 2022 SRX owner.

I like the way this guy rolls. Check out the rear of his trailer :)

1635052770161.png

So.....
You fortunate enough to have gotten your new Winders please tell us about what carbide wear bars comes on them and maybe a pic
Thanks
Scott

So.....
You fortunate enough to have gotten your new Winders please tell us about what carbide wear bars comes on them and maybe a pic
Thanks
Scot
They are the 4" offset ones. Pretty much useless if running studs.. Give me a few hours Ill get one up

Back