• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

I have to disagree here.
I believe that although the gear only turns on the shaft in reverse it is the load from the chain that is causing the wear on the bushing. When the bushing does not fit tight it creates an uneven load across the bushing.
There is no way that bushing can wear that fast from short use of reverse

I'm just passing info along on what was supposedly done to address the issue. Time will tell if there is an improvement.

I pre-ordered an L-TX GT EPS and I have been thinking about another thing with these late deliveries; how long do I wait before saying screw the 2022 sled? When I pull out of the dealer’s parking lot, I will lose $2-$3K or more of value on it with zero miles. Lose $500 or $3,000? And have February and maybe two weeks in March to ride? If snowmobiling wasn't already expensive per mile, this may tip the scale.

You think next year will be better? You can't compare value to prior years with new snowmobile in short supply.

Dealer told me I can get the $500 back but think I am going to keep mine even if it comes in late. Who knows what they will go up in price next year. I have the 5 year warranty also. I will sell her 2020 Viper mid February and might order another brand sled for 2023. 2021 Sidewinders used are almost the same price I paid for my 2022 GT.

Dealer told me I can get the $500 back but think I am going to keep mine even if it comes in late. Who knows what they will go up in price next year. I have the 5 year warranty also. I will sell her 2020 Viper mid February and might order another brand sled for 2023. 2021 Sidewinders used are almost the same price I paid for my 2022 GT.
Yep, crazy times for sleds..

I
I pre-ordered an L-TX GT EPS and I have been thinking about another thing with these late deliveries; how long do I wait before saying screw the 2022 sled? When I pull out of the dealer’s parking lot, I will lose $2-$3K or more of value on it with zero miles. Lose $500 or $3,000? And have February and maybe two weeks in March to ride? If snowmobiling wasn't already expensive per mile, this may tip the scale.
I am in the same mode of thought. I picked up an older Ski-Doo ( probably to sell) and am picking up a 2019 ZR600 XRC Sunday as plan B.
I am looking forward to riding The ZR on the local trails, it seems like it is a fun sled.
If the delivery is really late I might see if I can get my $500 back OR let them keep it and order a 2022

I

I am in the same mode of thought. I picked up an older Ski-Doo ( probably to sell) and am picking up a 2019 ZR600 XRC Sunday as plan B.
I am looking forward to riding The ZR on the local trails, it seems like it is a fun sled.
If the delivery is really late I might see if I can get my $500 back OR let them keep it and order a 2022
the ZR 600 XRC will be a little ripper! Nice sled!

I sold my 21 srx , had to pay less than 4 grand difference for the 22 , I will do this every year if I can . On a side note getting a little concerned only have seen 3-4 SRX online at dealers so far …. Lol

Xtx le in southern Ontario there coming

I

I have a 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime (RS). Its pretty much the same as an RXC. Its probably the best handling sled I have ridden in a decade. Its light, easy to steer, rides awesome and handles like its on rails. Its a really nice sled. I have 1200 miles on it and I am putting it for sale as my son is back in Rep hockey, so he wont ride it this year and I have my TCAT to ride. Any 600 is really good for the tight twisties. Its a fun sled.

My dealer in Sudbury, Ontario.
FB_IMG_1634932110257.jpg

I heard from a very reliable source that 4 sleds with EPS were delivered to a dealer in VT, and one sled with EPS was delivered to another (different) dealer in VT.

Last edited:
I heard from a very reliable source that 4 sleds with EPS were delivered to a dealer in VT, and on sled with EPS was delivered to another (different) dealer in VT.
LaLaLa

Waiting for mine nice to see 1 I in sudbury ordered mine on 29

Back