• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Better hope the truck driver that gets the load is vaxed
Yup.. Sadly thats the only way he’ll be allowed across the border to deliver that precious cargo.
My buddy who’s in Ont Canada just got the call from his Cat dealer yesterday that his T-cat ATAC w EPS got pushed out till mid Feb, ( Waiting on one key component) ‍Which means he wont see it till end of Feb, first week in March. Luckily he picks up his new XCR 136 850 today. THINK SNOW ❄️❄️

Yes, supposedly. My sled as I was told was supposed to ship on 12/20. Then 12/27. Then 1/3. Then 1/10. I called today, like I do every week. Now he says that my sled is scheduled to ship on 1/18. He said he can see that 2 sleds are shipping on 1/18, one is mine. Will see if it actually happens. Then he said he can see sleds being shipped to him in February, and another shipment in March. I put 315 miles on my 2018 this past weekend and it's a great sled. Not sure why I am getting a new sled other than I want EPS, and have money to burn apparently. LOL
You should ask him for the VIN that's the only way to know if your dealer is just shooting you a line, if delivery is that close he should be able to see the VIN for your sled.

Just spoke to customer relations USA

LTX GT EPS expected to be released from factory in the first two weeks of February to dealer in Duluth Mn

Try wearing a thinner pair of gloves, I tried that a few years ago and couldn’t believe the difference how hot my hands were while riding.. Those big and bulky warm looking gloves don’t let the heat from the hand warmers get to your hands.
I have a pair of Kim's that work well. There is a divider in the glove, and if you put your hand under the divider, there is a relatively thin layer between your hand and the warmers, but if you put your hand above the divider, you have the traditional bulky gloves. You do get more heat on your hands with the thinner gloves, and the extra layer of insulation on top may help to break the wind on the back of your hands.

I would have no problem taking a sled that late but if they gave me another year of warranty!!
I’m gonna take mine when it comes

No way am going through this BS again next year

And warranty starts the day ya take delivery

October delivery would have been great but warranty would start then

3 years no matter when the sled shows up

Covid sucks

Yup.. Sadly thats the only way he’ll be allowed across the border to deliver that precious cargo.
My buddy who’s in Ont Canada just got the call from his Cat dealer yesterday that his T-cat ATAC w EPS got pushed out till mid Feb, ( Waiting on one key component) ‍Which means he wont see it till end of Feb, first week in March. Luckily he picks up his new XCR 136 850 today. THINK SNOW ❄️❄️
Unfortunately that one key component could be anything even the key itself !!!
A lot of members think it is large items like the engine or the EPS , but not necessarily .

Back