• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Sidewinders sold out !

This picture was taken Jun 16 2021 waiting for a Sidewinder Gt friend lives by the AC plant

Attachments

• yamthief.jpg
    yamthief.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 172
Buddy ordered a early delivery skidoo , phoned dealer to find out when he could pick it up this month . Dealer told him multiple parts missing from sled didn't know when they will be in . Should be interesting to see who gets there sleds on time .

Yup another month or two and then we MIGHT here some serious complaints.. I certainly hope none of the manufactures have supply issues. Not good for the sport in general..

Yup another month or two and then we MIGHT here some serious complaints.. I certainly hope none of the manufactures have supply issues. Not good for the sport in general..
I just got a second call from Yamaha Canada since I spring purchased my SRX and GT.
First call was to confirm I actually purchased a SRX sled , and just got a call this past week , and they left a message to call them back .
Anyone else in Canada get a call last week ?

That’s kinda strange getting calls on spring order sleds. I’m in the US and nothing for calls. But you guys up north get built first I believe. Don’t quote me. Might not be anything to get excited about? Maybe they want to know if you want to upgrade your shocks! Lol

That’s kinda strange getting calls on spring order sleds. I’m in the US and nothing for calls. But you guys up north get built first I believe. Don’t quote me. Might not be anything to get excited about? Maybe they want to know if you want to upgrade your shocks! Lol
I think it maybe more about my order being confirmed real , rather than a fake dealer order , as dealer stock is being limited now a days by Yamaha . I will let you know when I talk to them next week .

A guy with handle of "Rubrsidedown" just posted this over on HCS:

"Hi guys if anyone missed the 2022 Thundercat preorder, I have a preorder I am looking to pass on.I am located in southern Ontario.Sled will be coming from Aberfoyle arctic cat if anyone is interested."

Reactions:Rubrsidedown

"Hi guys if anyone missed the 2022 Thundercat preorder, I have a preorder I am looking to pass on.I am located in southern Ontario.Sled will be coming from Aberfoyle arctic cat if anyone is interested."

anyone wishing they had spring ordered a sled ?
which model would you want if it became available ?

Additional info: it's an EPS model with ATAC.

Back