• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Sidewinders sold out !

Got a call from Yamaha, to basically verify I did put a deposit on a srx .
I was talking to my neighbor who owns a Polaris dealership , Polaris has cancelled all he shop inventory sleds for 2022 , makes me think that Polaris is going to be scrambling to fill there deposit program sleds again this year . I guess I had better keep my 21 until I know the new sled has been shipped .

Having problems with chips (ecu) same as getting a car, Scarce, that’s what happens when shits made in China. Try buying a car.

No call here, deposit on LTX SE. Wondering if they'll have any for in season purchase.

Having problems with chips (ecu) same as getting a car, Scarce, that’s what happens when shits made in China. Try buying a car.
My lease on my truck was due in August, had too extend it for another year due to chip BS

Got a call from Yamaha, to basically verify I did put a deposit on a srx .
I was talking to my neighbor who owns a Polaris dealership , Polaris has cancelled all he shop inventory sleds for 2022 , makes me think that Polaris is going to be scrambling to fill there deposit program sleds again this year . I guess I had better keep my 21 until I know the new sled has been shipped .

I also got a call from Yamaha Canada , to verify my purchase of a SRX .
There was no mention of the fact that I also placed an order for a GT with EPS .
I wonder if the next call for some of us may be that there is a shortage of SRX's and first come first serve , and so sorry , you didn't place your order soon enough !
It looks like a blessing that these sleds are coming from TRF , as freight from Japan , or from anywhere by ship is a disaster !
Both in cost and length of delays getting on a ship !
That doesn't address the fact that most of the parts come from a far , and will definitely cause some delays.
I won't be selling my 17 LTX LE , until I have a confirmed arrival at the dealer .
Then I will decide what to do with my 3 sleds !

I think engines are still coming from Japan as per Yams last youtube video.

Also received a call about making sure I put a deposit down on Xtx winder and still wanted to go through with it.

Its not only chips, it is the whole supply line, rubber, metal, cloth.
The over reaction in the last 18 months is criminal.
I am still waiting for the top case for my FJR1300ES that I ordered from Yamaha back in December...

A guy on Quebec Rider poster a couple days ago he already received a call from his dealer that his sled is in.
Not Yamahas as I though you where saying. He and his son ordered two Adrenaline 850s. He could now use them for watercross competition lol.

Back