• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Snoscoot Ordered

Iflywhatevr

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 STX-GT
So I ended up having to order from a dealer about 2 hours away. My local dealer only has the orange and blue version coming in (they were allocated two and apparently you can’t actually spring power surge them). Found the other dealer with two locations had 8 allocated apparently they ship two to a crate and both are the same color in each crate but was able to lock one of the Blue/Red ones down that my son wanted (he’s just about 7). $500 deposit and about 5400ish out the door after all the taxes fees etc.

Still waiting on an answer whether the extended warranty comes with the youth models or any incentives dealer did not know. It should I know it’s not the same as my 18k sidewinder but for a tiny sled I’m guessing they still have a decent profit margin at their price point. I would have bought it either way but anyone know if the incentives apply?

So I ended up having to order from a dealer about 2 hours away. My local dealer only has the orange and blue version coming in (they were allocated two and apparently you can’t actually spring power surge them). Found the other dealer with two locations had 8 allocated apparently they ship two to a crate and both are the same color in each crate but was able to lock one of the Blue/Red ones down that my son wanted (he’s just about 7). $500 deposit and about 5400ish out the door after all the taxes fees etc.

Still waiting on an answer whether the extended warranty comes with the youth models or any incentives dealer did not know. It should I know it’s not the same as my 18k sidewinder but for a tiny sled I’m guessing they still have a decent profit margin at their price point. I would have bought it either way but anyone know if the incentives apply?
My dealer told me that none of the incentives apply to the Snoscoot when I ordered mine. Had to do the same as you and buy from their allocation. I wanted the Blue/Red one for my 7 year old too. The only thing they could offer me on it was 0% financing via the Yamacard for 6 months. Otherwise, no extended warranty, no Visa card, no FXR bag.

My dealer told me that none of the incentives apply to the Snoscoot when I ordered mine. Had to do the same as you and buy from their allocation. I wanted the Blue/Red one for my 7 year old too. The only thing they could offer me on it was 0% financing via the Yamacard for 6 months. Otherwise, no extended warranty, no Visa card, no FXR bag.

that sounds like the same story I’m getting as well. I know they are in demand so sounds like they are taking advantage of it on these.

Hi all!
First yamaha in my family will be the 2022 snoscoot in blue/red. (if you don't count 2000 watt inverter generator)
I ordered march 26th, I was under the impression that if I went through yamaha financing I was getting an extra year of warranty, and some tunnel bag or something.
5,500$ - 500$ deposit, = 5,000$ remaining.
That was the only reason for applying for the financing...
Anyone else have a screen capture / document of what the incentives were at that time?

Hi all!
First yamaha in my family will be the 2022 snoscoot in blue/red. (if you don't count 2000 watt inverter generator)
I ordered march 26th, I was under the impression that if I went through yamaha financing I was getting an extra year of warranty, and some tunnel bag or something.
5,500$ - 500$ deposit, = 5,000$ remaining.
That was the only reason for applying for the financing...
Anyone else have a screen capture / document of what the incentives were at that time?
Snoscoot did not qualify for the incentives. I believe you may get 6 months 0% on it though through the financing. That's what I was told for mine that is on order.

When I got mine years ago when the new scoot came out Yamaha had a discount for Costco members which included the Snoscoot...500$ same as big sleds!

Back