• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Yamaha Spring Power Surge

DranttelSS

TY Advertiser
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak
WEBSITE
www.dranttelsalesandservice.com
This is the week for the 2024 snowmobile unveil and order period. At this time I am unaware of ANY info regarding 2024 models. We should have a better idea after 11 AM CST tomorrow (3/14/23).

This is not the thread for negativity. If you are not happy about the offerings, ordering process, other dealers, prices, etc. for 2024 please take that elsewhere.

I am posting a little early in hopes of making people aware of the timeline for the week.

2024 models are being released at 11 AM CST Tuesday March 14th. Ordering will begin Thursday March 16th ONLINE for US customers.

There is a very good chance, like last year, that there will be very limited availability and things will sell out quickly.

Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like to place an order. 507-931-1363

We are 3rd generation business that has been family owned and operated for 57 years. We have been selling snowmobiles since 1966 and Yamaha sleds since 1973.

Give me a call if you're looking to lock in a 2024 model! I always like talking snowmobiles.

Thanks, Nick

How many years of this limited supply of products can a dealer survive on? I feel for the dealers- might be making decent margin on the small numbers your retailing, but you have to pump some iron out the door to sustain the accessories, parts and service part of your business long term- I sure hope things get back to normal soon, just sucks with all the snow in Minnesota this year that you couldn't capitalize on it- Hope you have good power surge sales!

you must have to know someone in yamahe to get a sled tryed to order an web site was good put credit card in then it flashes an tell me i'm #*$&@ out of luck well this it. just BS been trying to get a sled from them for 3 year now well GOD must be telling me something well this is the the crack the broke the camel back

Last edited:
I know I was clicking around on the LTX LE model and after 8 mins it was point you direct to waitlist. All LTX models were like that within 20 mins.

Absolutely crazy!!!

you must have to know someone in yamahe to get a sled tryed to order an web site was good put credit card in then it flashes an tell me i'm #*$&@ out of luck well this it. just BS been trying to get a sled from them for 3 year now well GOD must be telling me something well this is the the crack the broke the camel back
Why didn't you order one like Jaret said too? He answered your question.

Reactions: DTJ
Ordered out a L-TX GT Viper and Sidewinder, got a waitlist confirmation email on 3/17. Then I got a Reservation confirmation email on 3/19 with a SPS confirmation# telling me to go to my yamaha dealership to finish up the order. Has anyone else experienced this? Now if they show up! My 2023 sidewinder showed up this November but the wife's viper didn't show up till end of February. She rode her 2022 all season which didn't show up till April 2023!

Just the wait list reservation confirmation email where Yamaha admitted screwing up spring surge (remember it was delayed a day) and we will be contact with you in the coming months. For me there was no place to add the CC after the dealer was selected..

Back