• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2nd Rib Lake Results

Ok ; Here it is; the 1000 cats on the radar were running 121.7 almost every run; the turbo rx-1 runs reall well boost set low about nine with trail studs; tall old fart windshied ; he could have went way faster but chose not to;and yes he did it in a shorter distance; The 128 speed is on radar and the speedo read 145 ; 146; on the Apex's; It was a fun day ; hopfully next time more will come give it a try.

Daranello said:
I've run in the low 120's with my stock attak....dream meter in the high 130's

How would I know, you never came to the ice for all of us to see that speed!!! In the last few years I have never seen an Attack in the 120s in 1/2 mile stock.

MrSled said:
Here are some results from Dec 6 2008 Rib Lake, it was very cold in the teens with some nasty wind. Radar results as shown was at the ½ mile mark:
Rocks Apex: 128.6, 126.6 125.9 and sitting up at 123.4
Corey’s Apex: 126, 125.3, 125.2, 126.8
Corey’s 01 SRX: 123., 122.6, 121.3, 121.4
Tom Turbo RX1: 129.0, 130.2
Dave 06 Apex GT: 117.1, 119.3
Romi Apex: 117.9, 118.9, 119.0

My Nytro:109.5
My XTX: 108.3

We did set up another run later in the day a little shorter about .4 of a mile. All sleds still running some good numbers, Rocks and Corey’s Apexs running 124-125 and the Turbo going thru at 131.

My XTX went thru in the 108 to 109
And my Nytro with my son on did crack a 110 at the shorter distance.

My Super Charger: was no go in the morning, blew the throttle bodys off the sled again and took out the lower pulley. We did repair it for the afternoon shorter run but it was hitting the rev limiter a lot. More clutching needs to be done. Finally did make a run with it a few times by starting really slow and gradually working it out and came thru at 122. It at least will stay together for me with out issues.

All in all it was a fun day on the ice and those that did not go missed a great time!!

What was the red and white 40th sled? Was that the turbo? I see a different skid in it.

Also, the Apex that did 117-119, were they bone stock?

The red +white was MR Sleds super charged apex;the two apex"s were stock just clucth parts, my sled was the GT so I know it is just ulmer kit and 22/38 gears. Rock+Coreys are stock+ Ice picks he showed us there was no turbo. They had trail tracks on them.

enticer294 said:
The red +white was MR Sleds super charged apex;the two apex"s were stock just clucth parts, my sled was the GT so I know it is just ulmer kit and 22/38 gears. Rock+Coreys are stock+ Ice picks he showed us there was no turbo. They had trail tracks on them.

That's actually pretty good with that gearing in it.

Back