• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

40th Nytro MTX

Me too! Mine won't be in until end of October!
Hoping to start the season on the 3rd of november!

Mine is ready to be picked up. Im am going to go get in on Thurday or Friday. If no one has posted pics by then I will.

My dealer has one in, not mine, but mine should be here in the coming weeks.

dealer called they have been invoiced for the wife's 40th anni mtx. waiting for both to come in to make one trip. LOL! ski

here are some pictures of mine. I picked it up last week. told the dealer 2 days ahead when I was comming in. Called that morning to confirm. I still wasted 2 hours sitting there while they finished putting the chaincase back together from the altitude setup. As it turn out they still had not changed the clutch rivits because they did not have any in stock. No rivits at a snowmobile dealer. Wouldnt that be like a dirtbike shop with no jets? I told them to mail me the rivits when they get them and I will do them myself #$%&*

Attachments

• 100_0492.JPG
    100_0492.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_0502.JPG
    100_0502.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_0500.JPG
    100_0500.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_0494.JPG
    100_0494.JPG
    336.6 KB · Views: 161
go200mph said:
So have there been no 40th Nytro MTX's delivered yet. Would love to see some pics.

So, did you find out if one of the MTX's at the shop is yours ? Pretty sure Rocky said an Anniversary MTX arrived, might be worth checking out ! ;)!

painterdrew said:
here are some pictures of mine. I picked it up last week. told the dealer 2 days ahead when I was comming in. Called that morning to confirm. I still wasted 2 hours sitting there while they finished putting the chaincase back together from the altitude setup. As it turn out they still had not changed the clutch rivits because they did not have any in stock. No rivits at a snowmobile dealer. Wouldnt that be like a dirtbike shop with no jets? I told them to mail me the rivits when they get them and I will do them myself #$%&*

Didn't realize a gearing change was in order? What was it and what did they change it to?

I did not notice it at first but the track seems to have a different pattern with the lugs. Look at this picture from Yamaha web site and compare with the one above. There is no dents at the top of the lug anymore!

Can someone confirm that ?

Attachments

• 08fxnytromtx_7e_6144a4ef.jpg
    08fxnytromtx_7e_6144a4ef.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 131

Back