• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Surprise from Yamaha

Got mine today, also..

Pretty cool and a great way to make us new sled owners happy!!

Only wish they had a GT instead of a RTX..

MightyWarrior said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is actually your new sled :ORC

Apparently the Dollor versus Yen thingy has gotten really outta wack and they had to scale down the sleds 8)

Besides, you guys said you wanted a lighter sled anyways :tg:

Well I put down $300. Does this mean I currently have no balance to pay? That will be one expensive model, when I check the mail that is.

I got mine today, but the rear bumper is broken... I guess it will be easier to long track now

It came UPS, yes it has zerks,
I thought I ordered an ATTAK?????

Now all i need is to loose a little weight :D shrink a few sizes, and i am all set

Did anyone get a quote on the extended ins :D
:yam:
sobfrogg

I got mine today as well. Of course the box was just thrown on a firewood pile I have against the house and was soaked from the rain we got...

UPS... Gotta love em. Still a nice gesture on the part of Yamaha.

Giving gifts to get people to like you is as old as Santa Claus. I dont believe in Santa Claus and I dont believe in Yamaha anymore either. I think a newletter sent out stating to fix past problems would go much farther than handing out toys. Where do these guys get these ideas holy crap.

Back