• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ADAPT Clutch Set Up

Yes, after talking with thunder he used his fly weights and spring from his Team primary. You will either a new bolt or a spacer from your existing bolt.
That is a good price for complete clutch. A set of rollers and weights for a Winder from Yamaha is $500 before taxes.

I am going to be making a few changes this year to try some things, I grabbed a BDX 50/46 helix, their light weight spider and I will add the slick shift bearing I have here in the shop to see what I think of. Hopefully have some feedback on that in a couple weeks. I have quite a few up coming trips
Please bring the snow with you...ugh

❄️ I’ll do my best, it has been depressing with slow totals. We’ll be heading across the boarder a few of the days to see the Canadian side of the snowmobile family hope to have a few days there to be able to really get a feel for what’s working and what isn’t on these changes

Back