• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Added MTX handle bar riser to the XTX se

After looking at this dash plastic again there is really no good place to measure for cutting with all the angles on it so I made a template with painters tape and then cut it out with a razor, I still feel this is the best way if you want to cut your own and keep it a perfect fit with the post. This is how I did our XTX SE last year. I will also to scan it and post a PDF but use that at your own risk. After I pealed off the tape template I stuck it to some wax paper so its ready to drop in the mail to the next guy who needs cut the dash plastic.

Attachments

• 20151227_084334.jpg
    20151227_084334.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 20151227_084739.jpg
    20151227_084739.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 114

I didn't read all the comments, but what's the advantage to this upgrade versus the stock handle bar riser?

T
I didn't read all the comments, but what's the advantage to this upgrade versus the stock handle bar riser?
The handle bar's don't swing down towards your knee's when you turn, they stay flat, awesome for off trail, side hilling, carving, etc...

Hmm never noticed that with my sled lol worth looking into!

Back