• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator questions

I had one start to read irratically but I think it was too much idling and starts and stops without a good run as I was installing and testing my rad kit in the shop....I changed it anyway.

If your O2 sensor fails it will default to the base tune. I'm not sure what happens if it just gets wonky. Can they get wonky or do they either work or don't work?
When my O2 sensor failed, my sled was dumping gas, my mileage went waaaay down. 9-10 mpg. This is with a Hurricane tune. It was clearly running rich, black smoke out the exhaust and could smell fuel. Maybe it does that to prevent any lean conditions.

When my O2 sensor failed, my sled was dumping gas, my mileage went waaaay down. 9-10 mpg. This is with a Hurricane tune. It was clearly running rich, black smoke out the exhaust and could smell fuel. Maybe it does that to prevent any lean conditions.
Maybe. I'm just going by what TD told me.

Trail riding yesterday in 50°f sunny day.
This is first time data logging.
Track was hooked up to where it hardly spun.
48 psi fuel pressure.
Screenshot_20240303-082509_Gap Flasher.jpg

Do you have longer logs? It looks like the settings have them being truncated

You can set it up so it records all the time and then you hit save to end and save the file

The log in have is 11 minutes long.
With the app open it would only record if my screen was on on my phone. If the screen was black it would not record logs.
Can this be changed to log while screen is black?

I was having issues with an erratic speedometer.
This was basically my second ride this winter on this sled. No big straight aways to open all the way up. 300ss header tune.
Screenshot_20240303-084843_Gap Flasher.jpg

Yeah i think it should record in the background unless the phone is timing out background apps. I know my brother uses his phone with it in his pocket. Most likely a setting in the app so it keeps it open and doesn't time out

After some time reviewing my logs I have an issue.
IAT has an erratic reading that will spike up over 400°f and drop down to around 20°f while riding in 50f temp.
While this happens my afr readings will go rich and lean.
The computer is seeing the different temps and correcting the fuel to it. Which inturn shows up in my afr numbers.
No codes present.
Time to check wiring and possibly an intake temp sensor going bad.

Back