• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AERO KROIL...WOW

BOUNTYHUNTER

Staff member
Not sure how many of you guys use this product, but i just used it for the very first time....WOW this stuff is AMAZING

Sure doesn't run like other pen oils do, it creeps right into those unseen spots. Works on frozen parts and super rusty stuff and it works, a little pricey for up here but probably cheaper on ebay or down south.

But it works and will go a Long Way, I got the spray can :flag:

Attachments

• web_ad_02.jpg
    web_ad_02.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 155

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Not sure how many of you guys use this product, but i just used it for the very first time....WOW this stuff is AMAZING

Sure doesn't run like other pen oils do, it creeps right into those unseen spots. Works on frozen parts and super rusty stuff and it works, a little pricey for up here but probably cheaper on ebay or down south.

X2 works awesome!!!

I've used it for years, it's great. Found out about it from my Brother-in-law (who is a millright) . He says they nick-named it "Jesus juice" cause it does miracles. It's the only stuff I use here on the farm anymore. Has a good smell also.

Hey Nick, where can I get some in our area? Iam out in the howell brighton area. Or where do you get it? gota try some.
Thanks Rich.

BOUNTYHUNTER said:

BH, what CDN store(s) carry this? I don't believe I have ever seen it at CDN Tire or Various hardware stores?

You have to buy it direct from them, they are in Nashville, Tenn. as far as I know. Their phone # is 800-311-3374, or go to their web site and it tells all the different products and sizes they have and I believe there is a free trial offer you can get. It's great stuff. Hope this helps, Dan

Sorry, I forgot to write in the web site address, it is kanolaboratories.com

I have to change an exhaust manifold on my Dakota. This sounds like it will make the job a lot easier. Thanks!

Jeffz said:
I have to change an exhaust manifold on my Dakota. This sounds like it will make the job a lot easier. Thanks!

I also heard mixing up a 50/50 mix of Acetone and transmission fluid works really well.

Just make sure you stir/shake it often.

Back