• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air box modifications????

joey1

Extreme
I was wonderring if you could put some sort of outerwear - the silky snow precleaner fabric over the opening of the air box on my apex and get rid of that silly wet foam brick in my air box? Wouldn't that help airflow and give me better breathing. Its just an idea so I don't end up sputtering and having to babysit the sled in fluffy powder conditions. Does someone make this or should I pattent the idea? Can anyone let me know on this, or enlighten me whether I should try it?

:rocks:

Thanks for any Info!!!

The pattent remark was just a joke, I am wonderring if I can ditch that shitty foam that soaks up with water and blocks off my intake in the powder and attach an outerwear to the outside of the airbox so it lets a lot more air in? The EFI should compensate for this right?

Took the foam out 600mls ago.I put outerswear over the screen thats iside the air box, it works well in conjunction with taking out panels in nose and covering hood screens with Fix prefilter.The outerswear for the top of the viper air box mod fit perfectly approx. $22 from Yammi dealer. LaLaLa

Back