• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air shock or air pump problems

Thanks to the lead from 20/80, my Fox dual stage air pump with bleed will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work much better reaching those higher PSI without the workout.

Thanks to the lead from 20/80, my Fox dual stage air pump with bleed will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work much better reaching those higher PSI without the workout.
Yes I just got mine. Robx you rock! I love it and will use often.
3FCE417F-A591-4A98-9386-BDD286EEC72F.jpeg
79DFAE6D-4618-4AC7-89D5-F247180FBFCB.jpeg

looks like the pump i got with the 16.

I think I had one of these in my hands when a buddy and I tag teamed the pumping of a singleshot. Never knew it had that feature!

yes i did. sales guy did not show it to me (still pissed at selling dealer) but guy at work showed it to me when i was altering the pressure in the up dated single shot shock. big one is high volume one and the small one is the high pressure one. we pumped on the big one until we could not any more and finished off mine on the small one to about 245 lb if memory serves.

Steve, don't thank me as it was as 20/80 who provided the part number and such. Not only can I not take credit but I'm the idiot that ordered one when here all along I already had the dual stage pump which came with my 18 Apex. The reason I ordered one was because I did not think my was a dual stage pump considering how long it takes to pump up the shock to 250lbs. It must be on small setting and for the life of me, I do not see how you can turn the knob. As you can see, there is a plastic center piece with a v-shaped grove that cannot rotate because of the dial has a lip that fits inside that grove and prevents rotating. Can someone please enlighten me on how to rotate the switch to the higher setting. I have tried rotating it with the pump arm fully extended as well as fully collapsed. Fortunately, once I figure this out, my buddy who owns a Viper and does not have a Fox shock pump will buy the one I ordered.

pump.JPG

I have the updated shock in my 17. I use the original pump that came with my sled and can pump my shock up to 300 lbs no problem

Steve, don't thank me as it was as 20/80 who provided the part number and such. Not only can I not take credit but I'm the idiot that ordered one when here all along I already had the dual stage pump which came with my 18 Apex. The reason I ordered one was because I did not think my was a dual stage pump considering how long it takes to pump up the shock to 250lbs. It must be on small setting and for the life of me, I do not see how you can turn the knob. As you can see, there is a plastic center piece with a v-shaped grove that cannot rotate because of the dial has a lip that fits inside that grove and prevents rotating. Can someone please enlighten me on how to rotate the switch to the higher setting. I have tried rotating it with the pump arm fully extended as well as fully collapsed. Fortunately, once I figure this out, my buddy who owns a Viper and does not have a Fox shock pump will buy the one I ordered.

View attachment 153180
Your right THANK YOU 20/80! Sorry I got you two mixed up. Lots of late nights lately.

View attachment 153180

I also cannot figure it out. Can someone tell us how to do this.

Back