• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air shock or air pump problems

My experience with the Dualstage pump is the big pump is only good for 50 psi max then you have to use the regular one. So it does save some time but wish could get more out of the bigger one.

My experience with the Dualstage pump is the big pump is only good for 50 psi max then you have to use the regular one. So it does save some time but wish could get more out of the bigger one.

I agree. Tried using the larger pump with the same results. I still cannot get over 255lbs.

I agree. Tried using the larger pump with the same results. I still cannot get over 255lbs.
You got something going on with your shock, you should be able to take it to 300psi with no problem.

You will have to have a shop look at it, its being restricted, if possible get your dealer to give you another one to try you should have some warranty on the upgraded shock, i'm running 280 in mine had no problem at all reaching that pressure.

You will have to have a shop look at it, its being restricted, if possible get your dealer to give you another one to try you should have some warranty on the upgraded shock, i'm running 280 in mine had no problem at all reaching that pressure.

Sled is in the shop at ths time. Will ask the dealership to try this, thank's.

I agree with 20/80 as I've been running 275lbs in mine before and after Cannondale's shock refresh but have since lowered to 250lbs.

I agree it is only good till 50 Lbs. The dual stage. Then after that I felt like I was you know satisfying my sexual urges. Like when I was younger. It wore me out just to get it to 240. I admit once I reached minimum of 200 and dropped the sled on the ground as. Recommend. It would increase more per pump it still was hard. I got a deal on a new updated rear shock from Travis. After pumping it up Not his fault. My body told me I should have bought the Hygear. Lol! Sorry Ladies on here did not want to go there but did not know a better description of how hard it was to get there,

Last edited:

Back