• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Alpha charge tubes

raptordan

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx le
Are the coloured charge tubes from alpha powersports not available anymore?
Went to their site to order but no listings

They've had problems and were out of stock and probably got tired of saying so....

Excell motorsports is a vendor here and has top quality aluminum... here's a photo.
20171109_174424-768x1024.jpg
20171109_180512-768x1024.jpg
20171109_180522-768x1024.jpg

for those curious ...let me point out the location of the two tubes...and that aluminum is a great heat sink ....when cold air and snow hits the aluminum ...it will further cool the charge i.e. = free h.p.

What problems were they having? I just ordered a set
I have the blue ones and they discolored - the one from the turbo to the intercooler was bad enough that they sent me a new set. Not sure if that's still happening and I didn't put many miles on the replacements after I got them last in the season.

The thing I hate about the aluminum tubes are all the clamps, you basically double the amount you have to manage. I doubt you can measure the cooling effect of the aluminum tube, that's a stretch!

Back