• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody have an old complete fuel pump assembly with a bad pump?

Blue Dave

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX DX
Hi guys,

While removing my gas tank to get access to a leaking heat exchanger I accidentally let the gas tank fall off of the tunnel while the fuel outlet hose was still attached which snapped off the outlet hose nipple of the fuel pump.

I am not sure if I trust fixing it with JB Weld because of the fuel pressure and the fire danger if it were to break off again while riding. All I need is the top plate that the nipple is a part of. The rest of my assembly is fine and a complete new fuel pump assembly is $350

I am hoping that someone has an old assembly with a bad pump that they would sell to me as I only need the top plate. I will check with Travis at BOP but if he doesn't have something then I am hoping one of you guys can help me.

Thanks!
Dave

I do not have one BUT I would highly recommend not jb welding or any fix other then new part.. Maybe the precision one? Pricey but if you need a whole new one..

Belated thanks to Alan at Ulmer Racing. Great customer service! The part was priced fairly and arrived as promised. Saved me a bunch of $ and fixed my problem correctly.

Hi guys,

While removing my gas tank to get access to a leaking heat exchanger I accidentally let the gas tank fall off of the tunnel while the fuel outlet hose was still attached which snapped off the outlet hose nipple of the fuel pump.

I am not sure if I trust fixing it with JB Weld because of the fuel pressure and the fire danger if it were to break off again while riding. All I need is the top plate that the nipple is a part of. The rest of my assembly is fine and a complete new fuel pump assembly is $350

I am hoping that someone has an old assembly with a bad pump that they would sell to me as I only need the top plate. I will check with Travis at BOP but if he doesn't have something then I am hoping one of you guys can help me.

Thanks!
Dave
I have one if anyone needs one Hudson NH will ship

Back