• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone For Big Moose lake Feb 21st???

yup morey, ted J, and jim @ bpe made sure to give me the instuctions on istalling the studs, Just spent 2 hours cleaning every thing last night to make sure I am good to go.

Big Moose only has c-12 and 110 arctic cat gas in stock.

aja636 said:
Big Moose only has c-12 and 110 arctic cat gas in stock.
Dear Lord, AJ don't put Ditch Pickle juice in that thing!!!!!!!! It might make it mimic those Z1's that sound like a bathroom stall the morning after a cheap draft beer binge...

What like the sound of a old ladies fart through her depends??

andy I called them guys and they have a 55 gallon drum that has been opened for months, and they are pumping out of the drum the amount you need. I will find a sealed can to buy.

AJ,
Good call!!! Stale gas would be aweful...

Hey, we get our Sunoco Maximal 116 drums from a place near Tug Hill, off 81...

I'm in (Just need some help from you guys to break Ted's balls) so he gets my sled done in time

If anyone wants to know I like swiss cheese on my Burger

Capt.Caveman said:
I'm in (Just need some help from you guys to break Ted's balls) so he gets my sled done in time

If anyone wants to know I like swiss cheese on my Burger

race was last weekend, no burgers given this weekend!!! Teds gonna sh$t when aj sends him a burger with fries in the mail. Since he doesn't get to old forge alot!!

Just got word from a few sources that the track on Big moose is setting up real nice. Should be great by this weekend!! Got some little odds and ends and my sled will be running in a night or two.

What about everyone going to Oneida Lake for the shootout. We will be coming from Illinois. Would like to race everyone.

Oneida will have more sleds for you to play with, I can't get over to that race and a few guys are just meeting up in Old Forge to play around. Plus Onieda in about 5-6 hrs closer for you.

Just got home - Big Moose is nice, no more water holes - all the soft snow is frozen up nice - all the lakes are solid/smooth hard pack. The ice track has been plowed since the recent snow and while not a skating rink, it's in nice shape with a good shut down area. The trails and esp. the roads need more snow, but the lakes are super ;)!

Sounds good Andy, I,m heading up Friday morning, I have a movie being filmed in my a$$ Thurs.(colonoscopy) AJ is going on Thurs.
I hope they get a little snow ;)!

aja636 said:
Oneida will have more sleds for you to play with, I can't get over to that race and a few guys are just meeting up in Old Forge to play around. Plus Onieda in about 5-6 hrs closer for you.

AJ,

5 to 6 hours???? Actually only about 1.5 hours at the most from Oneida to Old Forge. Hell, you can ride sled from Oneida to Big moose in about 3 hours if you don't screw around too much. It's probably only about 120 miles by sled.

Sorry I missed you guys at the race 2 weeks ago. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I'm heading up Saturday to either Oneida or to Big Moose depending on what my buddies want to do. No race sleds but we like to hang out, drink beer, and watch you guys on the fast sleds!

Maybe we'll see you at Big Moose. What time will you guys be there?

Wayne

I'll be up at Big Moose Saturday - AJ & SPEED (Art) seem to get going 'round noon-thirty - I'd say early afternoon on Big Moose lake would be a safe bet

Back