• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ANYONE FROM THE WESTREN NY ride their Vector in the storm

STORM-CHASER

TY 4 Stroke Guru
ANYONE FROM THE WESTERN NY ride there vector in the storm. I was out that way yesterday riding and I see house with the yard beat down with tracks, Of coarse I slow down and ,what I see is a vector in the garage, I had to wonder if this was one of the ty members. This was out in Marilla area on four rod rd. I stopped and talked to a farmer there and he let me ride his farm, there was 18 inch man I had a ball. LaLaLa

Damn, I wish I could have been out riding. Heard about all the snow South of Buffalo. But alas, my sleds are in the mountains. So I will have to wait.

But damn glad you had a good time. Any pics?

Ken

Hookman49 said:
Damn, I wish I could have been out riding. Heard about all the snow South of Buffalo. But alas, my sleds are in the mountains. So I will have to wait.

But damn glad you had a good time. Any pics?
Ken
here are a few photos but I was alone so I have none excepted with the sled parked.

Attachments

• DCP01906.JPG
    DCP01906.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DCP01901.JPG
    DCP01901.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 70
were in marilla did you ride??? the trails do not open until DECEMBER 21st. I was out in my yard that day wow what fun. ( PLEASE STAY OFF MY TRAILS UNTIL THEY OPEN THANK YOU as for i am a big member of the marilla sno-mob. )

bluevector said:
were in marilla did you ride??? the trails do not open until DECEMBER 21st. I was out in my yard that day wow what fun. ( PLEASE STAY OFF MY TRAILS UNTIL THEY OPEN THANK YOU as for i am a big member of the marilla sno-mob. )
FIRST OFF THESE ARE NOT YOUR TRAILES ,I DID NOT RIDE ANY CLOSED TRAILS IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WILL SEE THAT>. I stoped and talked to a farmer that let me ride his farm it was on four rod road. I plan on going back if they get this New snow. :moon:

were on four rod is this field you rode on and what is the farmers name. and YES these trails i maintain , groom, and mark for all to use.

bluevector said:
were on four rod is this field you rode on and what is the farmers name. and YES these trails i maintain , groom, and mark for all to use.
The guy name is larry an old house with wood sideing, dint get his last name but the trail goes threw his farm, May be its your place up the road with the blue vector in the grage and the yard beat down?

Hey Storm Chaser we are suppose to get up to 4' of snow in the southern tier of western Ny in the next two days. Marquette in the UP got 1-3 feet so far from this storm.

flyingpig said:
Hey Storm Chaser we are suppose to get up to 4' of snow in the southern tier of western Ny in the next two days. Marquette in the UP got 1-3 feet so far from this storm.
Ya I hopeing But with the deer season open now it will be harder to find people to let us ride, But I will be giving it try, hey if you got anyplaces let me know thanks

I really don't but I sometimes sneek out at night! And I only go in local farmers fields until everything freezes up cause I hate a muddy sled!
There is no law that says you cant buzz around in open fields. Just the trails are closed!

bluevector said:

I ride the marilla trails all the time, since when are they not open until the 21st? Every place else is open on the 15th why is there a change now?

Back