• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone seen the new Rush 800 Pro-R

I would not touch Poo 800 with a 39 & half foot pole. Problems, problems, problems or kaboom blown engine & no answers from Poo. Most of Poo 800 problems are engineering problems & dealers can't fix bad engineering. I have NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea why anybody would buy a Poo sled. NOT on my radar.

I was at the Old Forge Sno Fest (?) last March and Polaris only had 2 RUSH machines left to ride. They had started the demo ride circuit with 35. I guess the main problem at the time was idler wheels, according to the Polaris rep. They couldn't keep them on the sleds.

I have only seen a few RUSH sleds on the trails this season in NY.

It is easy not to see many new sleds in the northeast this year. I presently have added 700 miles to the odometer this year, had 1800 logged by this time last year. I have to say being a former poo faithful the 800 and 700 twins are an absolute POS. But if you look at all big cc two stroke twins you will witness poor reliability. Big bore,high rev twins do not last. They may run a few thousand miles but the kaboom is always inevitable. And yes the dragon is slow.check out Supertrax Kent Lesters pick for best in class 150 hp machine, Dragon "Blistering Fast", boy you can count on these advertising whores for the truth. WTF

Back