• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone try this?

FugRWE

Veteran
Has anyone tried gearing up a Vector to get more top end? Im quite happy with the sled but I wish it had some more up top. And it seems to have plenty of low/midrange grunt. So maybe going up a tooth would be a happy medium?

I haven't, but am interested in it. I can take my brother's Viper out of the hole through mid range, but he goes by me with ease on top end. I'm only getting 100-101 mph in loose conditions where he's seeing 108 on his.

I can beat him on top end in untracke powder though. But I think that's only due to my 1.25" track vs. his 1 incher.

Yeah, I'm wondering if I need to have my carbs synced as well. My idle does "bounce" a bit.....nothing major though.

I did notice the other day in about 10 inches of snow at WOT I was seeing about 9 grand on the tach. I know its suppose to be between 8400 and 8600. I did burn my belt pretty bad at the begining of the year, but I had seen 106 on the speedo after that. Not any more though.....most I've been able to get is 102.

I'm wondering if a new belt will make the difference? I mean he goes by me on top end waaaaaay to easy in my opinion. I also want to draw some lines on my primary to see if I'm shifting out all the way.

Back