• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex / Attak nitrous

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
My sled will be going to Holtzman this Saturday for a really cool nitrous setup. Can you say (2) 60 horse nozzles!

The part that will need to be addressed yet, is the fuel line tapped. The line is a hard line from the tank, and holds 39 PSI for the fuel injection.

But, will let you know the progress.

(The kit I am using, will mount the same as any Holtzman NOS kit, and will be available in many hpr levels.)

Look forward to hearing your progress. I'm leaning heavy towards NOS on my Attak, just waiting for some other installs to figure out best location and setup. Good luck! D

NOS-PRO said:
My sled will be going to Holtzman this Saturday for a really cool nitrous setup. Can you say (2) 60 horse nozzles!

i guess it's true you really are sick aren't you :D

sick of getting beat all the years before Yamaha.

;)!

NOS-PRO said:

The part that will need to be addressed yet, is the fuel line tapped. The line is a hard line from the tank, and holds 39 PSI for the fuel injection.

But, will let you know the progress.

(The kit I am using, will mount the same as any Holtzman NOS kit, and will be available in many hpr levels.)

YIKES :D

That's going to be one bad A$$ SLED ;)!

Keep me posted as I think I really want to try NOS on my ATTAK as well this season.

What are you going to run for clutching?....H.H's or ?

Shooting to run the RPM's down in the 9's before the Nos, what do you figure for weight 90 Plus grams

You will have that puppy dialed in probably before My Sled Even Gets Here! :tg:

R U Running #1 Fuel or a 50/50 mix

Fuel will be spliced from the fuel line, to the supplied fuel jets from Holtzman. Electric stock pump puts out 39psi.

Hey Larry, I will run premium if I use the nitrous. But remember it will probably be 100 true hpr. I like to runs the fuel jets rich.

HH's in both nitrous sleds (05 RX1, and new Attak)

The supertips I did testing for Allen Ulmer, are nice but a finicky weight.

Lots of tip weight remember.

Terry That sounds cool. Barry thinks 100 hp will be safe for Pump Fuel?

What about head bolts? Do you think the stockers will hold at that power?

Jt - The head bolts should be fine, but I will double check with some sources. It is not a pressure issue like the turbos, but just makes the bang a little better on downstroke.

Barry thought I needed to run premium with the setup I have on the 05, but ran the 87 and was fine. I have the fuel nozzles a little to the rich side, but that is how I set it.

I know premium will be needed for this setup

I dropped it off at Barry's place Sat., and left it there for him to take measurements, and check clearances. I told him where I would like everything, but want his say-so also. I will be going up there in a week to do some work on it with him.

Barry just got back from somewhere tuesday, so he was not there when I dropped it off.

premium gas at 120 horse boost? 270 horse on premium gas? no worries? just asking. 80 grams in primary?

Back