• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex digital display issues

If you do a search @Alatalo had posts years ago with part #’s needed to convert the EC Ohlins to a manual clicker. @bjowett also did some of these for some TY members, but I have no idea if this stuff is available anymore. I’ve had much better reliability with the KYB over the years, couldn’t manage more than a single season on a seal kit so gave up on the Ohlins.
Thanks Stubbs I will try.

Well I found the issue....the harness from the shock that goes through the tunnel is missing. Do they sell this section of harness?

Yes hopefully still available

Yes, it (8GD-82509-01-00) is still available as I purchased one a few year back after getting a replacement solenoid from @cannondale27. Here, I thought I finally joined the crowd and broke the wire so ordered a new one but once I removed the suspension, I got the shock icon to appear on the gauge. Has worked ever since so I kept it as a spare just in case. Maybe, that's why I haven't broken one yet. :dunno:

Back