• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex owners.....disassembly....

Would you be interested?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote for Bunny!

Great idea Allen!

I can use the info for taking my Attak apart for customizing!

I've got to take my A-arms, hood, exhaust covers, windshield & etc. off to have paint work done!!!

The air box must come off to get to the A-arms & to put the battery charger cables on too!

THANKS!

BR

It will be posted right here in this forum. I've been busy all week and haven't had a good chance to write it all up. Look for it this weekend!

That's great Allen! Although I must admit that the more I tinker with my Attak, the more logical the disassembly becomes....although I have yet to attempt spark plug access!

COLDONE said:
Great idea Allen!

I can use the info for taking my Attak apart for customizing!

I've got to take my A-arms, hood, exhaust covers, windshield & etc. off to have paint work done!!!

The air box must come off to get to the A-arms & to put the battery charger cables on too!

THANKS!

BR

I know that on our Apex GT when you take the right side panel off there are two cords that come from the battery to connect the battery charger to. I am not sure if the Attak has it but i thought i might as well tell you just incase. :yam:

Wow, those are sweet instructions. Even a mechanical retard like myself
is likely to have success with those type of instructions.

Nice job ;)! ;)!

THANK YOU.
For the excellent instructions & pictures.Also for your time & effort.
Much appreciated.

Thanks so much Allen! OK....I'm going to be the guy that asks the additional question. :o|

To try and gain spark plug access beneath the overflow bottles will require the hands of Hervé Villechaize! Have you actually removed the bolts and plugs using only the space you have circled??

Attachments

• t_apex_008a_673.jpg
    t_apex_008a_673.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 109
snomonut, I have no problems removing the bolts, spark plug boots, and spark plugs on the #3 & 4 cylinders under the coolant and over flow bottle, but a guy with large hands may have a harder time.

Back