• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex riser on XTX?

dfroster

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Arctic Cat Thundercat EPS
I have the riser block for an 06 apex. I'd like extend the reach of the handlebars on an XTX. Should add about 4 inches. Will the apex riser work on the XTX/base nytro without any cable issues?

i have my 06 apex gt riser on my XTX perfect rise i am about 6 feet tall and the handle bars are alittle over waist high no cable issue's. Click on the pic and enlarge it you can see the riser better

Attachments

• Large Left side view.JPG
    Large Left side view.JPG
    531 KB · Views: 126
I have the 2 inch rox riser added to the stock riser, but would like to go to the 3.5 rox, are cables adjustable, or can they be rerouted. I have rerouted them already and there was not much for the 2 inch. Can anyone explain or have pics

Thanks for the pic.
That looks good. I'm going to try it and if the new bar position pushes me too far back on the seat or makes steering more difficult when leaning way off on sharp turns, I may cut the down to suit.

Anyone know if I have to swap out the throttle cable for a mtx cable, since others have changed the ebrake to an mtx.

I have the 3.5 rox riser on my xtx without any cable replacement. Had to do some re-routing, the park brake was the tightest one but it works. I'm 6'4", much better than stock.

Rox now has a 1 inch extension for their risers for $20. This may be a cheaper option and slightly more conservative @ 3inch.

Leeko

Back