• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic cat dash caddy

Wow, just like so many other things, I drop it into my watching list on Amazon, and not 24hrs later, it was discounted. It was a decent deal at $135 shipped, but I got it for $129 plus tax shipped. I hope it fits under the Viper Mid windshield.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 199

Don’t mind the shop being a disaster

Attachments

• 4593489E-049C-44D8-92B4-6927FEBBA397.jpeg
    4593489E-049C-44D8-92B4-6927FEBBA397.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 165
Now to figure out a mount for the drivesmart series. Not a lot of options.
This should be very easy. Go to RAM's website and find the "cradle" for your model GPS. Then do an Amazon/Walmart/Ebay search for that part number. You can buy just the cradle for under $20

I have done so many Garmin's on extension boxes, that you will be pleased with it. I may have to shim the cradle, as I see it is indented quite a bit. A small Garmin my fit in, but anything in the 6" class will probably need to be shimmed out. I'm gonna order my cradle now, as I had a spare 6" Nuvi I am updating maps on as we speak.

This should be very easy. Go to RAM's website and find the "cradle" for your model GPS. Then do an Amazon/Walmart/Ebay search for that part number. You can buy just the cradle for under $20

I have done so many Garmin's on extension boxes, that you will be pleased with it. I may have to shim the cradle, as I see it is indented quite a bit. A small Garmin my fit in, but anything in the 6" class will probably need to be shimmed out. I'm gonna order my cradle now, as I had a spare 6" Nuvi I am updating maps on as we speak.
My problem has been I’m running the 7” series. The only mount that works is the x grip no cradle. I do see that some are using the clip mount screwed to the box but that doesn’t seem very sturdy. Seen a few of the skidoo guys running it this way on the extensions. Something like this.

Attachments

• AAC8721B-3BCD-4076-93CB-6975B221AC1C.png
    AAC8721B-3BCD-4076-93CB-6975B221AC1C.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 147
My problem has been I’m running the 7” series. The only mount that works is the x grip no cradle. I do see that some are using the clip mount screwed to the box but that doesn’t seem very sturdy. Seen a few of the skidoo guys running it this way on the extensions. Something like this.
Which model 7" are you running? I have done two of them, but they both were using the integrated mount with the pass through power. It held up really well. One was mounted to the SkiDoo glovebox extension, and the other was on a RAM mount on a ZR9000.

You may need to shim either way, as the 7" is a big unit. They look obscene on the dash. You could plug an xbox into the damn thing!

47052457_10155921100485009_1142331962090848256_n.jpg

Back