• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat Mid Performance Windshield...

My ZR9000 Ltd came w 17.5" height dark smoke. I changed to this one (19.5") and I was pleasantly surprised how much difference the 2" made, especially on our -15 to -25 F nights.

most people are surprised at how much 2" makes.

My ZR9000 Ltd came w 17.5" height dark smoke. I changed to this one (19.5") and I was pleasantly surprised how much difference the 2" made, especially on our -15 to -25 F nights.
Good to hear, thats what I just installed on my riot. Was curious if it would be any better than the 17.5.

Can this one accept mirrors?

Might be a dumb question, but will this fit the sidewinders too? The deal is still posted.

Might be a dumb question, but will this fit the sidewinders too? The deal is still posted.
Yes sidewinders and 9000 use same bolt patter for windshield but side panels are incompatible

Everything else essentially fits besides bodywork.

Last edited:

Back