• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Are you happy you bought a yamaha?

Are you happy you bought a yamaha?

• Yes, i would buy another one for sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i should have got a ski-doo

• No, i should have got a cat

• No, i should have got a polaris

• Total voters

You did a good job! but you forgot to add the name to the topic

TO answer your question.. I LOVE MY APEX.. best sled ive ever owned.. better than my 04 rx warrior by a ton.. and you cant even compare it to the 02 viper i had.. (pos)

there is only 2 07, sleds i would own.. the New RTX and the 07 F1000 (only cause i know it will haul) Mach Z is a close 3rd but too many break downs..

I voted yes but don't like committing to buy any brand unless it is the best available for my needs at the time. Should be a simple yes, would buy again

Jim

Best sled I've owned yet. And dinn't have to put on a bunch of aftermarket parts only a few. Its just hard to tell someone how nice these sleds really are. If I didn't have one I would buy one. Thinking about a Phazer for the wife though.

The problem I have is commiting to the issues at hand - in the late 90's they were very good at fixing there issues on current models. That has changed drastically - Still waiting for Honda to give em a run since the others arent.

I am happy with their products their service in Canada is questionable. I just wish Yamaha Canada would service their customers like Yamaha USA does.

I am happy with my GT and do like it alot, but there are things, that need to be addressed. Handling, front and rear shock and valve re-calibration/sway bar and chain case issues. Also, what Jimmy d said about the Customer Service in Canada sucks.

Back