• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak owners or past owners

This my second longtrack in a row, won't ride another shorty, love this thing way to much, and we ride extremely hard on all types of trails and off trail. These rock!!!!

jwifferdill said:
Bounty, you've got one bad looking Attak!!

TK's

I know you will like this :-o

Attachments

• BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 004.jpg
    BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 004.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 67
  • BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 003.jpg
    BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 003.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 71
my bro has the rtx i have the attak i rode his over the weekend and i looked like a 5 year old on the sled let off the gas and the back end would fish tail all over i think the attak is much better than the 121's i'll never go back to a shorty.

Interesting question. I think whatever you are on, you will defend that its better than what your not on. For me, the 121 is ideal. I ride in Southern, Central and Northern Wisconsin. Was down between Sauk City and Plain on Satureday. Had a flock of new Yamahas. I switched with my dad, who was on a 06 Attak and wanted my sled back immediately. He was very surprised how much more fun he had on the 121 and I couldnt get the sled back from him. I think 128 would be the ideal length. Till they make one, Ill keep my 121s...BBY

When I rode the Apex and Attak last winter at a demo ride I too thought the 121 suited my riding style and conditions a little bit better. There are times I wish I had the 136, but I don't regret my Apex purchase at all.

Bounty, yeah I was eyeying up that awesome looking seat. All the added red does wonders for an already sweet looking sled.

next year my RTX will be a 128"...if u setup the 136's with carbides and a 13mm sway bar,i dont think u can notice much of a difference...

the attack rides much better overall. Also works much better is cross country type riding. So i would say attack all the way

BlueByYou2000 said:
Interesting question. I think whatever you are on, you will defend that its better than what your not on. For me, the 121 is ideal. I ride in Southern, Central and Northern Wisconsin. Was down between Sauk City and Plain on Satureday. Had a flock of new Yamahas. I switched with my dad, who was on a 06 Attak and wanted my sled back immediately. He was very surprised how much more fun he had on the 121 and I couldnt get the sled back from him. I think 128 would be the ideal length. Till they make one, Ill keep my 121s...BBY

C this is EXACLY why I can deside. I'm coming off an F7 and the 128" is the Perfect size and I love it!,,, So will the 121 be too short or the 136 too long!!!!! man its hard........

Who's owned them both?

I've owned both. After selling the last 121, I'll never have another. My buddy broke the transfer rod mount on the front arm off on his shortie, and I let him take my Attak, while I rode my wife's Attak. He says he never should have rode it. He fell in love with it immediately and now wants one. I won't even throw a leg over a short track anymore, and we ride some very tight twisty trails around here. Find somebody who will let you test ride them.

BlueByYou2000 said:
Interesting question. I think whatever you are on, you will defend that its better than what your not on. I think 128 would be the ideal length. Till they make one, Ill keep my 121s...BBY

You make a very good point, but a lot of us have riden both and I can Honestly say for "ME" the "136" out does the "121". I'd believe the 128 would be much sweeter than the 121, but I'd be hard pressed to give up the 136. :-o

Attachments

• Jeff_sGT_MyATTAK005.jpg
    Jeff_sGT_MyATTAK005.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 70
KnappAttack said:
I've owned both. After selling the last 121, I'll never have another. My buddy broke the transfer rod mount on the front arm off on his shortie, and I let him take my Attak, while I rode my wife's Attak. He says he never should have rode it. He fell in love with it immediately and now wants one. I won't even throw a leg over a short track anymore, and we ride some very tight twisty trails around here. Find somebody who will let you test ride them.

Well I have tried an Attak, just haven't tried an APEX, so I don't know was the base sled rides like!

I extended my RTX this year and it is WAY better than the 121. The 121 was fun but this is much better for off trail and rough trail. Went to an 1.5" Track instead of staying 1.25" No its not an attack but it is now.

Attachments

• IMG_1733.JPG
    IMG_1733.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 76
I loved my warrior except for ice build up on the rear tunnel and had to work very hard on tight trails. Lost some outside lugs in-30f with track balloning .Ice gets very hard in these temps,took pics for dealer .Waste of time!!!.That is why i went to apex gt .[problem solved] My 2 cents!!! ;)!

Back