• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak stock windshield height?

apexer

Pro
Does anyone know what the stock windshield height on the Attak is. I believe it is considered low but not sure were the measurement is taken from. I would like to put on the chrome midheight 14.25" but want to know if it is higher than stock(too much wind under chin). Also if anyone has the chrome midheight shield on blue Attak please post a picture. Thanks

The windshield on the Attak is considered a medium Height compared to the low profile one on the Apex Gt

The Attak w/s is the same as the "Low" 12.5" offered in the Yamaha 06' accessory book....... under Apex- Attak w/s options, such ads 4a-4d. So I was told by my dealer?

I also confused on Attak windshield heights.

I want to order one size taller than stock.
Do I order the 14.25" or the 16.00" ?

The Attak/Apex ER stock windshield fits somewhere in between the Yamaha accessory low and accessory medium height shields leaning towards being more comparable to the medium height accessory shield. It is about 1inch shorter in the middle when compared to an accessory medium shield. The accessory medium shield is also flared out better on the sides to give better wind protection and the shield is also tipped more forward to help shoot the air up and over the rider sooner than the stock style shield. Hope this info helps!

Back