• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bad idle

An O2 sensor and some data logging would tell you what you need to know about whether the fuel system is the problem.

I’d get rid of the second pump, drop a 255lph walboro in the tank and call it good. The Walboro will support 350 hp without issues.

I’d get rid of the second pump, drop a 255lph walboro in the tank and call it good. The Walboro will support 350 hp without issues.
2nd pump shouldn’t be an issue with idle. My viper runs that setup and idles like a stocker, but stock injectors with secondary injectors for extra fuel.

Have a catch tank in front to be sure it not run into starvation on WOT so the extra pump feed injectors directly from catch tank. Works exellent, and good to have if you run high hp. Have a bigger turbo then stock. I found the problem, when I installed the new camshaft I have measured the valve clearance without the correct torque on bolts. So when I set torque the valve clearance become to tight. Have now the correct clearance and the idle is stable on 1500 rpm again. Thanks for all the good tips:)

Back