• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bergstroms

tileman

I,m new to yamaha sleds this year. I always had Polaris.Love this site.lots of great info.I called Scott to order skisavers to help with darting. when I told him I had Shaperbars he said skisavers would'nt fit. He told me 3/8 shims would help .He took my name +# and sent them to me no charge. great guy I will definately be buying my next runners from him

Scott's character is as top notch as his carbide building skills.

When I ordered triple points for my Attak he asked me if my kids had a sled. I told him what kind and he added a shim kit for that one as well. He said "He just wanted to make sure all kids that ride can steer and be safe".

Between his product and his character he's deffinately made a loyal customer out of me.

I am not real happy with him right now. I have bought a couple of sets of triple points off of him. One set last year that was defective. The carbide started to lose chunks after just 300 miles. I sent them back to him in April and am still waiting for my replacements.

I have sent numerous emails that he has replied to but I have still not seen my replacement bars. Over 6 months to replace some defective carbides is not very good service.

Buyer Beware.

Kevin

I've had my 6" triple points on for 6,382 miles (3 seasons). Although they have some wear, they still work great and should be good for at least a couple more seasons.

KevinS said:
I am not real happy with him right now. I have bought a couple of sets of triple points off of him. One set last year that was defective. The carbide started to lose chunks after just 300 miles. I sent them back to him in the spring and am still waiting for my replacements.

I have sent numerous emails that he has replied to but I have still not seen my replacement bars. Over 6 months to replace some defective carbides is not very good service.

Buyer Beware.

Kevin

Been there, done that. Very frustrating, especially when riding season is looming. Good product when fabricated properly, poor delivery times and communication when there is a problem.

Bergstrom

I am local to Bergstrom skegs (with in 4 miles ) I dont know what number you guys are calling but this is the number I reach him at every time.
815 654-2950 let me know if you cant reach him, I can stop by and drop a message off to Scott.

I know Scott is a small one man operation. Give the guy some credit as his products are top notch. There are usually members local to almost any vendor, so if there is ever a problem contacting anyone, not just in this case, ask for help so you can be taken care of in a proffessional manner. I know ViperDave is local to him as well, and has a great relationship with him, you might try him as well.
Keep the bashing to a minimum, ask for help in contacting him, and please deal with the vendors and vendor issues directly with them. This time of year, us mods start to get very busy watching things, and we may lock, move or delete posts or threads if it gets out of hand. Thanks for your cooperation, just keep it positive.

BERGRSTOM

I HAVE DEALT WITH HIM AND HAVE HAD ZERO ISSUES. LIKE EVERY OTHER SMALL BUSINESS OWNER HE MAY BE SPREAD THIN BUT HE HAS A GOOD PRODUCT, STANDS BEHIND IT, AND IS WILLING TO TALK ON THE PHONE ABOUT STEERING ISUES. NOT MANY COMPANY OWNERS DO THAT. BRUCE AT PIONEER IS THE SAME WAY..

I think Scott is a great guy. We talked for over 45mins and his passion for the sport was very evident. I won't run a sled w/o his tripple points. I had 3k miles on my 6" and they were barely worn

Update on my replacement bars. I called him 2 or 3 weeks ago. Had a 15 min chat with him and today my bars showed up. He mentioned that he couldn't find my address and that's why he hadn't sent them out yet.

So the telephone is definitely the best way to get in touch with Scott.

Kevin

I also have only had GREAT experiences with him. I just purchased triple points with shims and ski savers from him and he sent a free pair of shims for the wife’s phazer. When installing the free shims on the phazer there were two types of shims. I tried calling him on a SUNDAY for some clarity and he answered! Not only was he very helpful he offered me a new type of shim to try out. Unfortunately I have not tried anything yet do to the low snow and now the pouring rain on Christmas day. Bergstroms is a CLASS ACT!

Back