• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Nytro ski

mllr25

Veteran
i know this topic has came up before and i can seem to find it but just wondering for northern illinois riding and wisconsin tight trail fast bumps, need to turn when u want to what is the best ski?

I just put on the 5.7 pilots and they worked amazing last weekend. Turned great and lightened up the steering effort quite a bit compared to the original skis. I have my front limiter strap up one hole from stock.

The pilot 5.7 are great for easy steering , no darting and control. Thy do push or slide a little in the corners but in my opinion you need a less agressive ski for the nytro (like the pilots). I also ride in north illinois lower Wisconsin (Antioch)

The pilot 5.7 are great for easy steering , no darting and control. Thy do push or slide a little in the corners but in my opinion you need a less agressive ski for the nytro (like the pilots). I also ride in north illinois lower Wisconsin (Antioch)

Yea i had some on my last Nytro just did not like coming in the turn HARD and waiting and hopeing the ski will grab, but they where easy steering and very little darting.

curves are awesome, well worth the money for the quality of the product. Very predictable ski, confidence building!

I have about 200miles on my new Slydogs but only in powder mostly. And to be honest I can't really tell a lot of difference from my stock skis. They seem to push a lot so far, but maybe they will be ok on the trails.

I only have about 100 miles on my curves and they seem to be good skis although the steering is pretty harsh. It is a work out trying to get this sled to turn & it was the same way with the factory skis as well before I installed my curves. I am hoping some adjustment or I may contact Nick at Curves to see if a less agressive carbide could help with this?

Skydog said:
CURVE XS ??????? Is this the ski to run? Who has run them??

i have run them and sole them. they are a good ski when compared to stock skis. most every ski out there is. i put them up for sale and they bought them back. customer service is great, ill give them that.

Arrow skis work the best , second choice so far is simmons

arrows track better on hard trails and looke 100000 times better than simmons.

I put 175 miles on my Curves this year and so far...perfect! I have no idea what people are talking about when they say they turn hard.

As others have said, customer service is awesome!

Back