• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best place online to by stock Yamaha Parts?

Firemann32

Expert
Website
www.swmosportbikes.com
I use www.ronayers.com for my Street Bike and my ATV but where is a similar place for sleds.

They have microfiche and and everything just like you do using Yamaha's factory parts search but the prices aren't as high.

Anyone can help let me know I need to order specifiicaly 2 more track/rail braces.

Port Yamaha. I have ordered from them and Kevin has been great. In fact, my wife ordered some parts for my sled (for christmas) from our local dealer and had a bunch of problems. One call to Port and it was done . Thanks Port Yamaha.

South Seattle Sports Plaza. I've checked all the others, and SSSP is the least expensive. Over the past 2 seasons, I have practically replaced every part (except the motor)on my attak and have never had a backorder. Just broused babbits the other day...looks competive will start getting the wifes Arctic cat parts from there.

SSSP has the best prices, but they will be increasing per an email I received from them. Also, their shipping can be high so I always price both SSSP and Port Yamaha. If it is even close I go with Port because they are a lot faster (I am in MN so 1 day UPS service from WI). SSSP can take up to a week.

hayastusa said:
South Seattle Sports Plaza. I've checked all the others, and SSSP is the least expensive. Over the past 2 seasons, I have practically replaced every part (except the motor)on my attak and have never had a backorder. Just broused babbits the other day...looks competive will start getting the wifes Arctic cat parts from there.

Ditto on South Seattle......

Used to deal with Port Yamaha but found better savings at South Seattle Sports Plaza, as mentioned by others. If Port had came close to SSSP pricing, I would have ordered from them. I even contacted them and gave them the opportunity to meet or come close to the pricing I was getting

As far as the "good service" aspect at Port. That is all well and good....but what kind of "service" do I need when I know what parts I am ordering and am ordering online to be shipped? I went with the savings...27% off retail at SSSP (which I got notified their prices were going up also) and 10% off retail at Port. You do the math.

SSSP had the parts fiches to look at, as well.

Let the scauldings begin for mentioning "non-sponsors"..but somebody asked an opinion and rsponses were given.

--Steve (O.C.)

Well I hope that SSSP can help you the one time you actually have to call for assistance. Won't slam you for using them, we just like to support the vendors/members that help keep the forum running.

I have ordered OEM parts from www.alljet.com and had very good success. Can't comment on pricing competitiveness but versus Nelson's or Babbitt's they were competitive and shipped faster. They have OEM parts and fiche for just about any powersports toy for all OEM's. They are located on Gull Lake, MI which is near Kalamazoo.

I promise to try Port Yamaha the next time I need something though!

Back