• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Track for Phazer?

Yamahax98

I threw my slide and rail threw 3 track clips on my phazer and was wondering what kind of track will fit on it.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and was wondering if a 15" will fit didn't have time to measure.. and i only have 209 miles on it and was wondering if u guys think it would be covered under warranty. I did a lot of mods to it already and am scared that it wont be covered. Snow Eliminators blocked the whole with steel mesh and the side panels mounted my speedo to the headlight pod.. But i hope cutting my tunnel for the snow eliminators wont void my warranty.

I would go to your local a dealer and ask about the track only they can decide.
No a 15" will not fit.
A lot of guys like the free ride track on her it's a 1.5" lug.

camoplast freeride is a fully clipped track if you want to get away from the ratcheting drivers. its a great all round track. camoplast also has there sno-x/hill-x track thats every 3rd clipped looks like a nice track also more of a loose powder looking track. both are 1.5" lug

I put the freeride 1.5" track on mine and love it. Which means I have the stock one available if the dealer doesn't cover it for you. It's already studded with 96 StudBoy power points in it. I also put track clips on the whole track, what a pain that was. One year of riding on it, in good condition. If you have the money though I would really suggest the 1.5" freeride track. If not this would be a cheaper way for you. It's the track that in my avatar. <--- If you want to see the stud pattern.

And ditto on the 15" track not fitting. Not unless you do major tunnel mods.

I was just looking on camoplast and they got a 14x121x1.5 9900R on there that looks pritty good i found it for 400$ im gunna order it, ill post after i get it on and try it out let ya no how it rips. If i can get that warranty ill have a stock phazer track for sale if anyone would be interested.

The camoplast freeride track that everyone has been putting on their sleds with good success is the 9033C.

But the 9900R looks like the exact same track profile. Just that it's clipped every third window and has a closed window in between the clips. Should still work fine I think.

www.snoweliminator.com 130$ I found after the 1st ride i went on the running boards filled up with snow so bad that i had to do something about it. I have a lot of friends who ride deep snow and thats what they all run. They work great no more snow build up. The tunnel blockers help a lot to u don't rilly wanna cover that whole up on the tunnel ur exhaust gets way to hot and that hole cools it. So i put a steel mesh over the hole and rivited it in so u still get the cooling affect.

9033c's weight is a little more but if thats what everyone is running thats what i better go with, because at least that track has been proven.. how much for your studded track?

this is my track i think with the track clipped every 3 its weak :(

Attachments

• 12-19-07_2301.jpg
    12-19-07_2301.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 418
  • track.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 123
  • snow eli.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 122
  • front.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 136
  • back.jpg