• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bogey wheel specs

Going4It

Can someone give me the size specs (OD, ID, bearing size etc.) for the front and rear bogey/idler wheels on my 2007 Rage. I would like to order some after market replacements but want to make sure I get the proper sizes.

unless yamaha changed them i don't think the bearings are removable\replaceable. for this reason i ended up goiing to a cat wheel which has replaceable bearings, but you will have to cut some of the back off the standoff as the bearings are a little wider. the wheels i used where a little taller than the yammi's which helps on slde wear also.

700SCOTT said:
unless yamaha changed them i don't think the bearings are removable\replaceable. for this reason i ended up goiing to a cat wheel which has replaceable bearings, but you will have to cut some of the back off the standoff as the bearings are a little wider. the wheels i used where a little taller than the yammi's which helps on slde wear also.

What he said.

Yamaha came out with replacable bearings in their bogey's last year (2010)

when I choose year on the Yamaha site ,it doesn't offer a years prior to 09 am I missing something?

Yeah the whole website changed since then! I'm assuming it's to push customers to the dealers more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

talk to travis (Hibishman) on here, he will hook you up

Back