• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost Leak Tester- Free - Pay-It-Forward - U.S. guys

I'm really surprised more guys in the U.S. aren't jumping on this. There are a lot more Canadians that will be passing it around.

In 2 months we will get a WHINEY/MANSTRUATING Sidewinder guy who got beat by his buds' 850 & these things are over-rated & we will send this device to him so he can fix a leak so he'll shut up because we hate WHINEY men that don't do their TY time!

Hi Guys

Beerman, thank you so much for this. I found what I will call a decent leak, one of my house clamps was loose and losing pressure snugged it up all is good. I tested up to 22 with no issue. One thing of note during my tests and I did multiple I noticed a slight bit of air coming out the vacuum house that goes into the airbox, the hose with the angle on it. I rtated clutch looking for top dead center then a slight bit more per Ben (TD) video and know matter what a slight bit always came out that vacuum hose. It was driving me nutts cause I could hear the slightest air and had to locate it. Thanks again.

I have it boxed up and ready to go to NOS-Pro but he needs to PM address. Much appreciated
Great to find a leak and get it fixed....Beerman really did everyone here a great solid by lending this tester out. I had tightened all my clamps and was good but such a great thing to know for certain.

Mine also did same deal, where I could hear a seep in the air intake....so I guess this is the norm, and great we are all able to share this info, thanks again Art!

Dan

I need to start a go fund me page so i can get a winder sooner than later!!dammit..wonder what my 2000srx is worth...

St Boni still had a leftover '17 LTX LE as of last week, I bet they'd let it go cheap, just sayin'.

NOS-Pro did you get the tester yet?

Yes, tester was on my doorstep last night when I got home. Was out of state for the Thanksgiving holiday. Will test tonight as I will be in the shop working on sleds.

Will have it in the mail for SJ tomorrow.

Back