• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost Leak Tester- Free - Pay-It-Forward - U.S. guys

Dang it guys I will bite. I will have to go back to page one to figure it all out

Thanks will be done on Friday. Will be ready to ship out Saturday

I received the tester yesterday will perform test Friday. I noticed the boost. Gauge is stuck on 6.5 lbs. it will still work just need to keep in mind where it started. Thanks for the fast shipping.

I received the tester yesterday will perform test Friday. I noticed the boost. Gauge is stuck on 6.5 lbs. it will still work just need to keep in mind where it started. Thanks for the fast shipping.
It's probably from the shipping and moving around - hook it up and cycle it once, if it doesn't go back to zero you'll have to either account for that or we can get a new gauge. I have my personal tester that I can ship out if this one went bad. It's only a $10 boost gauge, so . . .

Every single guy in this forum should be taking advantage of this!
The first guy who complains or whines he's not getting enough rpm's or his POS heavy half Arctic Cat falls flat on it's face, we are going to call him "Holly Smoot" from Ferris Beuller's Day Off. Anyone? Anyone?
I'm with ya Steve! Holly Smoot it is!

Sincerely glad to see more guys taking advantage of this. I think it's an important test given it could be free HP and we're all obsessing about more power.

I’d like to get in on this as well. Bleedyamaha - if I’m next shoot me a pm and I’ll shoot you my details. Ran sled this weekend and curious if it is making 100% boost. :) it sure seems like it is!

I’d like to get in on this as well. Bleedyamaha - if I’m next shoot me a pm and I’ll shoot you my details. Ran sled this weekend and curious if it is making 100% boost. :) it sure seems like it is!
Sounds good is ll pm you

Snowdust I just dropped off box at post office this morning. Beerman thanks for use all was good after I rotated the primary twice. Clamp wasnt tight enough around the pvc pipe at first. Gauge starts at 6 pounds but still works. Merry Christmas Beerman and The rest of TY family.

Snowdust I just dropped off box at post office this morning. Beerman thanks for use all was good after I rotated the primary twice. Clamp wasnt tight enough around the pvc pipe at first. Gauge starts at 6 pounds but still works. Merry Christmas Beerman and The rest of TY family.
Darn, sounds like the gauge might have crapped out. The first one I bought was resting at 4 psi when I opened the box but after cycling pressure it was working fine. Glad it still worked, we'll keep an eye on it and if it needs a new gauge so be it.

Rmilse - PM me your info. I haven't got it yet, but once I do I'll test and get it out to you!

Back